I've been blogging toooo long! I wanted to title this "one small step for mankind" but - gee - already used the same title............therefore the title that sounds like something Yoda would say.....give me a break, its Monday and rather gloomy outside. Not my kind of weather (this is more my dream)....... but I digress, onto the blog topic - we now are providing transcripts of the ALD Live videos! Yea! It was Andrew's idea originally (thx, Andrew!). With the help of Amanda (yea Amanda!) who is interning in Digital Services, she took one of the videos and created the transcript. Christine (yea, Christine!) uploaded it today.
It feels good to have something like this done although I'm not sure how many of our public it serves. Are there features such as transcripts, or larger font or other features that you think should be on the site? Are there things patrons are asking for that makes you scratch your head and wonder why the website isn't fulfilling their desire?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment