Just wanted to make readers aware that you can skip over the ALD Teens blog, if you are so inclined to read and comment about all things teen.
Now, me personally, I find teen things very tiring...(ok, so you caught me on a bad day when i've made 2 trips to and from school!)..... but from a professional point of view talking about, being interested in, excited about topics that will engage our future taxpayers is a great thing! When I read the posts, I am energized by the enthusiasm and all of the great stuff out there being created for teens and by us!
Given admin rights to edit this blog (thx, oli!) you can now see a link to the teen blog, as well as our other virtual domains.
While I don't mean to duplicate teen talk, i will link to the Teen blog whenever adolescents/adolescense is mentioned.
Did you see the 31 Flavorites site Alyson found and posted to the blog? Cool stuff!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad we could help make you feel energized, even on a bad day. We're just beginning!!!
Monica
Post a Comment