Guitar Hero - and if you didn't know that already then either a) you don't have gamers in your house or b) yr living in a world without electricity :)
i happened to be in gamestop doing some last moment shopping (never again!). the young man behind the counter (they're ALL half my age now!!!!) was talking about Guitar Hero III and how they did not have any left in their store. The normal shipment is only 6 to a box and those sold out very quickly!
one of my daughter's friends, however, was talking about playing Guitar Hero on the computer. she was going to send the link.....i was intrigued so i Googled and found this article talking about it. i may try this weekend loading it on my Mac at home to see how this works....
anyone got any experience w/the computer version?
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had previously heard about this game. In fact, I am planning to post about it on the ALD gaming blog for teens! I was not aware that you could hook up a guitar from GH to it and even though the article is not too enthusiastic about the keyboard option, I think it sounds like a great idea because there is nothing to buy. Plus, this ipod inpired image (http://blog.tecnovm64.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/frets_on_fire_man.png) of a guy playing Frets on Fire on a keyboard makes me laugh! I did see a Guitar Hero game for PC's that you can buy that comes with a guitar so your daughter's friend could have been talking about that too. I think I saw it at Target.
~Monica
Post a Comment