Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Teen Site - Input Needed on Button Naming!

This post is copied (with permission) from alyson who put this up on the teen site.

One area of the new teen website will feature short to medium length blurbs about a wide variety of things of interest to teens. They will range from frivolous (like Timewasters now) to serious ( Like reminders of finding health and wellness material on Teen Health and Wellness). Basically anything we put up that is not specific to Books and Reading, Movies and Music, or Homework and Research will go here – kinda like the Lifestyle section of the newspaper. So what to call this area:

Teen Interests - “Teen” is redundant on Teen site?
Random Stuff – too trivial for serious subjects ?
Teen Topics – too serious?
Your Life – too vague?

I am leaning toward Random Stuff because it will really be random. Remember that all the items will go across the home page as well so, people will have the chance to read the item even if they don’t visit the “Teen Interests - Random Stuff –Teen Topics -Your Life” section. Any other ideas, comments please speak up now! Alyson

Link to ALD teen blog

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I also like random stuff...I'm a fan of using "stuff" haha. I have folders in "my favorites" and outlook named stuff, fun stuff, web stuff, etc. I think I may even have a "random stuff" myself!

That's my input for now! :)