While we are not making huge overhauls to the adult website, little things will still happen. We rely on John working his "web magic" to make new things happen as he has time. One of the changes you will see is the national Yahoo news on the right frame disappearing. Why, you ask? Well the focus group input says it wasn't highly important. They easily know websites in which to find relevant news. We feel we don't need to take valuable real estate providing it. Instead look to this space to provide ALD news and updates - that which you now find under the "latest @ your library" heading. It will still be headline based in terms of looks but its focus is ALD! We will be placing articles and other things where you now see "latest @ your library" information.
Do you like this?
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it, I never utilized the news links, because as your focus group said, I have my own favorite news sources that I use regularly. I think ALD news is a much better idea, being kept in the loop is never a bad thing!
Post a Comment